Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chandelier project!!!

We found these gorgeous chandeliers at an estate sell after looking for months!!! SCORE! We got right to work on them! We each had a different vision, here's what we did!
 Amanda's Before pix! (pretty, but the gold HAD to GO!)

 I took mine apart, and removed all the crystals!
 Spray painted it!!!

 Then I brushed on some of the teal metallic paint used in my mirror redo (I can't find teal spray paint, so I got as close to the color as I could, and added the teal over to make it the right hue!) Then I put it all back together, and..... Vwala!
 I got her hung up! I think it needs to come down about a foot, so I need to get some chain painted, and add it on! I figured you have all waited long enough to see it up, so I just went ahead and posted anyways! You get the idea right!!??

 I LOVE it, and think it adds color, bling and style to my space!

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed! love all the color contrast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my parents chandelier and it is absolutely beautiful now but really outdated the way it was. Wow, I want it back now that you have done all of the work. You both are so darn talented. Good for you, keep it up, I love looking at what you do.

    ReplyDelete