Friday, January 6, 2012

{AMANDA} DIY Custom Valentines!


This is a VERY easy project I made for my kid's Valentines last year. If you have a large window that lets in natural light (not direct sun) put up a white sheet and have your kids stand in front of the sheet pretending to hold something out towards you. Then you can either add the photo to a card you made in photoshop, or do a scrapbooking version if you don't know how to use photoshop. Once you have them printed, just take a razor blade and cut a small slit at the top and bottom of their little fists, slide the sucker, or pencil through, and there you have it, a custom valentine from your little cutie! I also had my kids wear the same thing for the picture that they wore to school on valentines day! *tip: make sure not to have thier hand to close to the edge of the photo, I had trouble with a couple of my son's tearing to the edge! You live and you learn huh!?


No comments:

Post a Comment